Today I’ll be going over MartCoin, which is a new and slowly growing lending platform that is trying to establish itself in the space. We have seen many of these lending platforms such as Bitconnect, Ethconnect and then tons of copycats that have come in trying to get their share of the market. We’ve seen that these platforms can grow exponentially in very quick time periods.
When it comes to developing these platforms, we find that developers are often amateurs and not too experienced when it comes to lending. Other than Bitconnect and maybe Davor we can’t find any other services that are developed by professionals and people with experience.
MartCoin brings some new features such as a gambling aspect that is used for the lending interest rates. To find out which interest rate you’ll get you have to make sure that you spin a wheel and try out your luck. We found that nearly 70% of the time you will get the lowest rate of 1% per day. This is still an amazing interest rate and will benefit you 30% per month, which is huge. If by chance you are lucky enough to land a diamond reward then you will get 67% per day with a maximum of 2000% per month. You will get a 20x return in just 30 days, which is unheard of and insane.
We are so excited that Mart Coin have developed some new and exciting features like that, and shows that being a copycat is not what makes you win in this lending world and instead developing unique and new ideas gives you an advantage over other competitors.
Other than the lending, they will be holding an ICO which we call the MartCoin ICO. This initial coin offering will allow people to invest early and by putting trust into the Mart team you’ll be getting the coin at a cheaper price than everyone else. Assuming this goes to market you could make 10, 20, 50x returns over the quick space of a few weeks. We’ve seen it with other platforms and we think MartCoin will go further.
It’s still two days before the 4th of July but my entire family is already getting excited about the holiday! We live in a typical small town that has a 5K Run in the morning followed by a town barbeque, live music and of course fireworks. Unfortunately two of my children are still small enough that the fireworks scare them but my 10-year old can’t wait! Last year he was at a friend’s home and came close to getting burned by a sparkler so I wanted to share some safety tips to help ensure everyone has a fun and safe holiday!
- Don’t allow any child under 12 years of age to handle sparklers or fireworks
- Establish a “do not cross” line to keep kids away from the area you are lighting fireworks
- Make sure to keep a fire extinguisher and a bucket of water nearby along with a cordless phone
- Dont’ try to relight a “dud” firework. Wait 20 minutes and then immerse in water
- Keep the area around the barbeque free of any objects that a child can trip over
- Don’t leave sharp knives or other utensils hanging from the grill
- Never leave a lit grill unattended
- As soon as you’re done, shut the propane tank and replace the cover
- If you’re serving drinks such as margaritas or other mixed drinks be sure that you constantly scan the area for half-filled drinks which kids could mistake for punch
- Establish with your partner who is in charge of watching the kids at any time and be sure that person is not drinking
- If your children will be on riding toys, including skateboards and Razr Scooters, bring along the proper safety gear
- If you are visiting a friend’s home with a pool be extra vigilant in watching your children